((( Quem mexeu no meu iPod?)))
Quem Mexeu no Meu iPod?






15.11.16

Any Shuffle 92 Fiction Is The Only Way Out

Share




Baixe aqui (salvar arquivo como...)

A lo-chill mixtape for bedroom playing.
If you said something, I'm sorry. I didn't listen to it very well. Haven't got the clue to where I'm going, but I know it's not happening for the last time. Every notion of my movement is uncertain.
This week I have passed in unknown, all the animals and the people have reached the category of signs of the enigma. If I have ever truly worried about giving in to insanity, it has been here and now. The immersion in the stigmas, the objects, the visions ... I need it. We need, and I want it so much.
If I soon lose the grip I definitely hope to keep smiling with my headphones on, like drunks or idiots. And by profession, barking at people in supermarkets. Fiction is the only way out.

01 Angelo Badalamenti - Just You (Music from Twin Peaks)
02 Saul Williams - Down For Some Ignorance
03 Vindahl - Head Over Heels feat. Coco
04 Zammuto - You Can Feel So Good
05 Happy Meals - The Age of Love
06 Gwenno - Chwyldro
07 Corbu - Prism
08 Mint Royale with Lauren Laverne - Don't Falter
09 cLOUDDEAD - Dead Dogs Two (BOC mix)
10 Unloved - When A Woman Is Around (Andrew Weatherall Remix)
11 Massive Attack - Ritual Spirit


Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário