((( Quem mexeu no meu iPod?)))
Quem Mexeu no Meu iPod?






31.12.14

Any Shuffle 73 Season Finale 2014

Share


Anteriormente em Season Finale: 2010, 2011, 2012 e 2013.



Baixe aqui (salvar arquivo como...)

01 Chance the Rapper - No Better Blues
02 The Antlers - Parade
03 Chris Garneau - Between the Bars
04 Jeff Buckley - Lilac Wine
05 James Murphy - Photographs
06 T. Rex - Life is Strange
07 Beck - Heart is a Drum
08 Snowbird - All Wishes are Ghosts
09 The Antlers - Doppelgänger
10 Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely


"... But I've got to collect myself. I don't ask to have it easy, but I need a little tranquillity. I can't switch from one thing to another so easily... I don't want another job; I want a complete break. I want to be with myself for a while, see how it feels. I hardly know myself, living the way I do. I'm engulfed. I know all about others - and nothing about myself. I know only that I feel. I feel too much. I'm drained dry. I wish I could have days, weeks, months, just to think. Now I think from moment to moment. It's a luxury, to THINK." Sexus (Henry Miller)

To be continued...

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário