((( Quem mexeu no meu iPod?)))
Quem Mexeu no Meu iPod?






14.4.11

Quick Shuffle: Going To Work

Share



Erma Franklin - Light My Fire




Of Montreal - Lysergic Bliss

Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor

This is a "going to work" quick shuffle. Inside a bus through the crowd streets of São Paulo. Erma Franklin sings my favorite cover of Door's Light My Fire. She just takes it to a different level. I remember by 2007 my favorite wake up song was Sunday Morning by Velvet Underground, but nowadays I think I need some revolutionary feeling to get me out the bed and also I'm addicted to Julie Driscoll's voice and Brian Auger keyboards (He's on the line up of Virada Cultural this weekend) on Flesh Failures - love this "Hair" vibe! Embody by SebastiAn has a great urban mood and works perfectly for a street life soundtrack and has a great music video too directed by So Me. Of Montreal's Lysergic Bliss is full of fun and a mix of genres that makes the way to work less painful. Hot Chip's Ready For The Floor takes the energy of a dance floor to my urge for working. But it ends right after I turn off my iPod and start my computer until I put my earphones back on... I took the picture above when I was going home this week. It was raining and the bus stuck for some minutes on a traffic jam.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário