((( Quem mexeu no meu iPod?)))
Quem Mexeu no Meu iPod?






12.12.10

Any Shuffle #12 Songs For Mad Men

Share



AnyShuffle12SongsForMadMen by quemmexeunomeuipod5

♫ When I'm watching my TV and a man comes on and tells me
How white my shirts can be
But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me ♪

01. RJD2 - A Beautiful Mine (Retro Mix)
02. Amy Winehouse - You Know I`m No Good
03. The Animals - We Gotta Get Out of This Place
04. R.E.M - It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
05. Rolling Stones - Ventilator Blues
06. Cat Power - Satisfaction
07. Nina Simone - Don`t Let Me Be Misunderstood
08. The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
09. Bob Dylan - Ballad of a Thin Man
10. Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
11. The Doors - When The Music is Over

Agradeço a Juliana Veronese e Ricardo Kertesz pela ajuda no mix.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário